Entities collecting personal information
Personal information on this Site is collected by Triana Science & Technology. Triana Science & Technology address is:
How your personal information is used
ISC Granada may collect information about the use of the Site, such as the types of services used and how many users we receive daily. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. ISC Granada may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes.
Your choices with respect to personal information
There are other instances in which ISC Granada may divulge your personal information. ISC Granada may provide your personal information if necessary, in ISC Granada good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations of a governmental or regulatory body or in response to a valid subpoena, warrant, or order or to protect the rights of ISC Granada or others.
Protection of your personal information
Personal information that you provide that does not constitute Registration Information resides on a secure server and is only accessible to selected ISC Granada personnel and contractors via password. Since this information is not accessible by you, you will not be asked to select a password in order to view or modify such information.
When you visit this Site, you can browse the Site and access important information without revealing your identity. We use “cookies” to track your purchase. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you, but once you have checkout we eliminate that cookie from your computer. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. (For some Web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.)
Privacy-related inquiries and complaints
Please note that if you provide ISC Granada with inconsistent privacy preferences (for example, by indicating on one occasion that third parties may contact you with marketing offers and indicating on another occasion that they may not), ISC Granada cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored.
- RT @duanechl: The Fifth Meeting of the Italian (AIC) and Spanish Crystallographic (GE3C) Associations- MISCA2019 - will be held in Naples…99 days ago
- RT @ccdc_cambridge: Today we mark the passing of Joel Bernstein who was a tremendously valued member of the crystallographic community and…171 days ago
- M. Zaworotko talks about Crystal Engineering for task-specific materials. #ISC2018 https://t.co/aqScX9bY2Aover a year ago
- #ISC2018 meet the ISC team tonight at the Flamenco Party https://t.co/iAUvWiL1Snover a year ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Great workshop on patents by J. Bernstein https://t.co/jorFvVnzcSover a year ago