HOW TO GET TO GRANADA
Although some European cities have direct flights to Granada airport, most attendees will enter Spain via Madrid, Malaga or Barcelona Airport.
From Malaga Airport
There are buses from Malaga airport to Granada every two hours approximately running from 8:30 in the morning to 20:45 in the evening. Granada is about one hour and a half driving distance by car. So, another option is to hire a car. A taxi from Malaga airport to Granada will cost approximately 130 euros.
From Madrid Airport
The easiest way to get to Granada from Madrid Airport is by plane. There are regular flights from Madrid every day and it takes about 1h. There are also regular buses every hour from “Madrid Estacion Sur” to Granada. The trip takes about 5 hours and costs approximately 20-40 euros. From “Atocha train station” in Madrid there are four trains running every day to Granada and it takes about 4h.
From Barcelona Airport
There are regular flights from Barcelona to Granada every day and it takes about 1h.
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE ( Gran Hotel Luna de Granada)
There is a bus stop just in front of Gran Hotel Luna de Granada, local bus line SN1, which goes from the hotel to the city centre, the train and bus stations.
From Granada Airport
Granada airport is located about 17 kilometres west of the city near the small town of Santa Fe. There are taxis available (approximately 25 EUR to the city centre) and car hire companies at the airport. It is also possible to take a bus to the city centre and then, at the last stop, a local bus connection (line SN1).
From Granada Bus Station
Granada’s bus station is slightly out of town, 3 km northwest of the centre. From the bus station, it is possible to reach the venue of the School either by taxi or taking the local bus (line SN1).
From Granada Train Station
From the train station, it is possible to reach the venue of the School either by taxi or taking the local bus, line SN1.
Granada Airport (http://www.granadaairport.com/)
Madrid Airport (http://www.aeropuertomadrid-barajas.com/eng/home.html)
Málaga Airport (http://www.airport-malaga.com/)
Barcelona Airport (http://www.barcelona-airport.com/)
National Buses (Alsa) (http://www.alsa.es/en/)
Granada local buses (http://www.transportesrober.com/transporte/lineas.htm#)
Bus from Granada Airport to city centre (http://www.lovegranada.com/transport/granada-airport-buses/)
Trains (Renfe) (http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html)
Venue (Gran Hotel Luna de Granada) http://www.granhotellunadegranada.com/%29“
- #Grants available! https://t.co/Zk4J0SBsh5 Deadline for Grant application: April 22. https://t.co/ML61xzDRqO4 days ago
- ISC Granada 2018 is sponsored by the International Union of Crystallography (IUCr) @IUCr and the Granada Universit… https://t.co/camJUJysQ829 days ago
- 6th International School of Crystallization Granada 2018 to be held in May 21th to May 25th… https://t.co/Zm8e5cWTCA29 days ago
- 6th International School of Crystallization Granada 2018 to be held in May 21th to May 25th… https://t.co/bMwxbnoqA929 days ago
- 6th International School of Crystallization Granada 2018 to be held in May 21th to May 25th… https://t.co/9WrkDrSYEl29 days ago