The School offers to interested companies the possibility of setting-up a stand to advertise their products in the exhibitor room. Each stand will consist of about 4 square meters, including a table, two chairs, electric power, and free wireless connections.
The price is 1600 Euro and includes one registration fee. Since lunches and coffee breaks are covered for all attendants all representatives at each stand must register as industrial participants to the School.
Spain is part of the European Customs Union so expect customs controls to be stricter if you are entering from outside Europe. To be more correct if you are entering from outside the European Customs Union. Gibraltar, Andorra, Ceuta, Melilla are outside this union. VAT (IVA) is payable on the importation of goods.
Should you have any special requirements or need further information, please contact with the organization committee at email@example.com
- https://t.co/o0IGFhaCaT9 days ago
- 7th International School of Crystallization Granada 2020 to be held from May 24th to May 29th #Crystallization… https://t.co/YoVmMIk5Lb63 days ago
- RT @duanechl: The Fifth Meeting of the Italian (AIC) and Spanish Crystallographic (GE3C) Associations- MISCA2019 - will be held in Naples…over a year ago
- RT @ccdc_cambridge: Today we mark the passing of Joel Bernstein who was a tremendously valued member of the crystallographic community and…over a year ago
- M. Zaworotko talks about Crystal Engineering for task-specific materials. #ISC2018 https://t.co/aqScX9bY2Aover a year ago