The School offers to interested companies the possibility of setting-up a stand to advertise their products in the exhibitor room. Each stand will consist of about 4 square meters, including a table, two chairs, electric power, and free wireless connections.
The price is 1600 Euro and includes one registration fee. Since lunches and coffee breaks are covered for all attendants all representatives at each stand must register as industrial participants to the School.
Spain is part of the European Customs Union so expect customs controls to be stricter if you are entering from outside Europe. To be more correct if you are entering from outside the European Customs Union. Gibraltar, Andorra, Ceuta, Melilla are outside this union. VAT (IVA) is payable on the importation of goods.
Should you have any special requirements or need further information, please contact with the organization committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- M. Zaworotko talks about Crystal Engineering for task-specific materials. #ISC2018 https://t.co/aqScX9bY2A151 days ago
- #ISC2018 meet the ISC team tonight at the Flamenco Party https://t.co/iAUvWiL1Sn151 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Great workshop on patents by J. Bernstein https://t.co/jorFvVnzcS151 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Thermal gradient in solution for crystal growth. J.Hulligher & A.Garcia-Caballero https://t.co/wYdDiSk1fb151 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Antisolvent crystallization: vapour & liquid diffusion https://t.co/yEzjwHvXxs151 days ago