Registration will opened from December 2020.
Before 16th of April 2020
After 16th of April 2020
Students 450 € Academics 600 € Industrial 750 € Registration fee includes:
Documentation and materials. Lunches, coffees and refreshments during the days of the School. Participation in the social activities of the School: Flamenco party and night visit to The Alhambra. 1. You should select further down a type of fee. Click on the name of your choice.
- https://t.co/o0IGFhaCaT104 days ago
- 7th International School of Crystallization Granada 2020 to be held from May 24th to May 29th #Crystallization… https://t.co/YoVmMIk5Lb158 days ago
- RT @duanechl: The Fifth Meeting of the Italian (AIC) and Spanish Crystallographic (GE3C) Associations- MISCA2019 - will be held in Naples…over a year ago
- RT @ccdc_cambridge: Today we mark the passing of Joel Bernstein who was a tremendously valued member of the crystallographic community and…over a year ago
- M. Zaworotko talks about Crystal Engineering for task-specific materials. #ISC2018 https://t.co/aqScX9bY2Aover a year ago