Before 27th of April 2018
After 27th of April 2018
- Students 450 €
- Academics 600 €
- Industrial 750 €
Registration fee includes:
- Documentation and materials.
- Lunches, coffees and refreshments during the days of the School.
- Participation in the social activities of the School: Flamenco party and night visit to The Alhambra.
The registration process is formatted as an on-line shopping process.
1. You should select further down a type of fee. Click on the name of your choice.
2. Then click on the ” Add to cart” button. You will be presented with a summary of your choice.
3. Click then on “view the cart” and them Click in “Proceed to checkout” you will come to an option to enter your Billing information or to change them if you need other After the first time you will receive an e-mail for confirmation of the registration.
4. Select the method of payment, Bank Transfer or Credit Card and proceed with payment.
5.- Click on the ” Place Order”
Your registration will be confirmed when we receive payment.
To access the grant application form use the username and password you entered during the registration process to log into the website.
Please notice that we will not reimburse the registration fees for cancellations after the 1st May 2018
- M. Zaworotko talks about Crystal Engineering for task-specific materials. #ISC2018 https://t.co/aqScX9bY2A51 days ago
- #ISC2018 meet the ISC team tonight at the Flamenco Party https://t.co/iAUvWiL1Sn52 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Great workshop on patents by J. Bernstein https://t.co/jorFvVnzcS52 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Thermal gradient in solution for crystal growth. J.Hulligher & A.Garcia-Caballero https://t.co/wYdDiSk1fb52 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Antisolvent crystallization: vapour & liquid diffusion https://t.co/yEzjwHvXxs52 days ago