Before 22th of April 2018
After 22th of April 2018
- Students 450 €
- Academics 600 €
- Industrial 750 €
Registration fee includes:
- Documentation and materials.
- Lunches, coffees and refreshments during the days of the School.
- Participation in the social activities of the School: Flamenco party and night visit to The Alhambra.
The registration process is formatted as an on-line shopping process.
1. You should select further down a type of fee. Click on the name of your choice.
2. Then click on the ” Add to cart” button. You will be presented with a summary of your choice.
3. Click then on “view the cart” and them Click in “Proceed to checkout” you will come to an option to enter your Billing information or to change them if you need other After the first time you will receive an e-mail for confirmation of the registration.
4. Select the method of payment, Bank Transfer or Credit Card and proceed with payment.
5.- Click on the ” Place Order”
Your registration will be confirmed when we receive payment.
To access the grant application form use the username and password you entered during the registration process to log into the website.
Please notice that we will not reimburse the registration fees for cancellations after the 1st May 2018
- #Grants available! https://t.co/Zk4J0SBsh5 Deadline for Grant application: April 22. https://t.co/ML61xzDRqO4 days ago
- ISC Granada 2018 is sponsored by the International Union of Crystallography (IUCr) @IUCr and the Granada Universit… https://t.co/camJUJysQ829 days ago
- 6th International School of Crystallization Granada 2018 to be held in May 21th to May 25th… https://t.co/Zm8e5cWTCA29 days ago
- 6th International School of Crystallization Granada 2018 to be held in May 21th to May 25th… https://t.co/bMwxbnoqA929 days ago
- 6th International School of Crystallization Granada 2018 to be held in May 21th to May 25th… https://t.co/9WrkDrSYEl29 days ago