Our schools is well known for the lively poster sessions. There will be three poster sessions running concurrently with the talks and exhibitions during Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Bring your poster, discuss your results with lecturers and participants, and win one of the five Poster Prizes scheduled.
Participants who want to present a poster should submit an abstract of their work using the templates provided below to: firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30th of 2018.
Important: Posters must fit the dimensions of the panel (100 cm wide by 176 cm long)
Deadline for submitting a poster abstract: Wednesday, April 30th 2018
- #ISC2018 meet the ISC team tonight at the Flamenco Party https://t.co/iAUvWiL1Sn9 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Great workshop on patents by J. Bernstein https://t.co/jorFvVnzcS12 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Thermal gradient in solution for crystal growth. J.Hulligher & A.Garcia-Caballero https://t.co/wYdDiSk1fb12 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Antisolvent crystallization: vapour & liquid diffusion https://t.co/yEzjwHvXxs12 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair: Crystallization in gels https://t.co/RR0DjtNjvr12 hours ago