Deadline for Grant application: April 27th, 2018
Thanks to our sponsors there will be funds available to partially cover the expenses of young students attending the School.
The IUCr offers a number of grants to partially cover the expenses of travel and accommodation. Recipients of these grants are required to register in the World Database of Crystallographers. More details on this process will be sent to the awarded students in due course.
- Be aged 30 or less (exceptional cases will be considered)
- Present a poster at the School.
- Register as a participant
TYPE OF GRANTS
- School bursaries.The students will receive a fixed amount of money that will be paid during the week of the School.
- Accommodation grants. The students will be accommodated in cuadruple rooms sharing with other granted students at the same hotel of the School.
APPLY FOR A GRANT
To apply for the grant you must have made your Login / registration
GRANTS EVALUATION COMMITTEE
- Juan Manuel García Ruiz
- Jaime Gómez Morales
- Ulrich Griesser
- Giuseppe Falini
- Duane Choquesillo-Lazarte
- RT @ccdc_cambridge: Today we mark the passing of Joel Bernstein who was a tremendously valued member of the crystallographic community and…45 days ago
- M. Zaworotko talks about Crystal Engineering for task-specific materials. #ISC2018 https://t.co/aqScX9bY2A270 days ago
- #ISC2018 meet the ISC team tonight at the Flamenco Party https://t.co/iAUvWiL1Sn270 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Great workshop on patents by J. Bernstein https://t.co/jorFvVnzcS270 days ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Thermal gradient in solution for crystal growth. J.Hulligher & A.Garcia-Caballero https://t.co/wYdDiSk1fb270 days ago