Deadline for Grant application: April 27th, 2018
Thanks to our sponsors there will be funds available to partially cover the expenses of young students attending the School.
The IUCr offers a number of grants to partially cover the expenses of travel and accommodation. Recipients of these grants are required to register in the World Database of Crystallographers. More details on this process will be sent to the awarded students in due course.
- Be aged 30 or less (exceptional cases will be considered)
- Present a poster at the School.
- Register as a participant
TYPE OF GRANTS
- School bursaries.The students will receive a fixed amount of money that will be paid during the week of the School.
- Accommodation grants. The students will be accommodated in cuadruple rooms sharing with other granted students at the same hotel of the School.
APPLY FOR A GRANT
To apply for the grant you must have made your Login / registration
GRANTS EVALUATION COMMITTEE
- Juan Manuel García Ruiz
- Jaime Gómez Morales
- Ulrich Griesser
- Giuseppe Falini
- Duane Choquesillo-Lazarte
- #ISC2018 meet the ISC team tonight at the Flamenco Party https://t.co/iAUvWiL1Sn9 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Great workshop on patents by J. Bernstein https://t.co/jorFvVnzcS12 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Thermal gradient in solution for crystal growth. J.Hulligher & A.Garcia-Caballero https://t.co/wYdDiSk1fb12 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair. Antisolvent crystallization: vapour & liquid diffusion https://t.co/yEzjwHvXxs12 hours ago
- #ISC2018 Demonstrations Fair: Crystallization in gels https://t.co/RR0DjtNjvr12 hours ago